Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Debut Challenge - "The Sisterhood of Crafters"

Happy St. Patrick's Day 
and welcome to  
The Sisterhood of Crafter's 
1st challenge. 

Hello everyone! Darlene here and I'm thrilled to be your hostess today!!  Our first WEDNESDAY challenge is "Around The World".  With it being St. Patty's Day, I have chosen the country of IRELAND for today's challenge.  You can use "anything" that pertains to Ireland.  The colors of the Irish flag (green, white and orange), shamrocks, leprechauns, green beer ... well, you get the idea.  What comes to your mind when you hear the word IRELAND???

My husband's family is Irish (McDermott & Gallagher) so, I decided to make a set of coasters and matching card to send to my brother-in-law.  The images used are digis from Delicious Doodles ... aren't they just the cutest!  Please pop on over and check out Teri's digi images ... I'm sure you'll find something "you just can't live without!".

For further inspiration, please check out the samples designed by my "Sistahs"!!  For your convenience, their blogs have been linked to their names.  Please stop over and show a little "Sisterly Love".
Now it's your turn!  We can't wait to see what you create and would love to have you direct link it back here on Mr. Linky.  If you are uploading your creation to other online galleries, please use the keyword/tag of TSOC01.  And, don't forget to grab our badge and help spread the word!  Have fun!  That's what "The Sisterhood" is all about!!!!




Thanks for stopping by ... hope to see you back at "The Sisterhood" real soon!!

16 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous work ladies! Wonderful Inspiration!
Now all we need to do is get Mr Linky to work!! LOL
Hugs,
Teri xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Mr. Linky is fixed!! Start uploading that artwork! LOL

Micki said...

Awesome cards ladies~!~ Dar, great launch :-)

hugs

Terri's Cards N More said...

Great job with the post Dar. Ladies, your creations are fabulous!

LINDA said...

Dar, The post looks AWESOME!! And I love all these fantastic creations!! Super job ladies..
Hugs, Linda

Dawnll said...

Wonderful job ladies!!!
Hugz to all of you

Diane Davies said...

Yeah!! We are off and running. Great start Dar, love your projects.

Sam said...

These are great girls and I love the little leprecaun too. Hoping to play along if I get a chance - anyone wanna get me a lovely cool irish cider...no ok I'll get hubby to get me one so I can get in the right frame of mind.
Sam x

Barb Craft said...

I am so excited for the new challenges... now just finding time to play along... :) You have an amazing design team and their projects this week are all fabulous!! Thanks for the new challenge!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

Hey sistahs, you all sure know how to debut a challenge! Everyone created such amazings cards and such! I'm so honored to be in your company! This is going to be an awesome adventure! Dar, you kicked things off in such a fun and inspirational way.
Hugs to you all!
Kim xXx

Dawn B. said...

These are terrific Darlene.. I love this new challenge blog.. how fun will this new adventure be...:)

stitchy said...

Oh these are so how I remember them, beautiful...you girls are so talented, Boni someday I will get my nerve up, I almost did it lmao..with Sam, she is relentless so I just might lmao..
Good luck on gettin' lot's of beautiful cards in here...
Hugz
stitchy xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous projects ladies, you're really talented. If you ever want a sponsor/prize I'd be happy to donate a gift voucher from my shop - digisparkle.com. Will try and enter a challenge soon Hev:)

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi - I just found your blog off of Kim's site.
I made a couple St Patrick items -I'll post to linky and join your blog too! I love challenges

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great projects ladies!! Love the theme - I will be coming back weekly :)

Kim said...

Just did my first challenge ever! This was fun. Hope I used Mr. Linky correctly! You ladies are VERY talented! I look forward to learing from you!