Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WOW! Feelin' the Love here at the Sisterhood.

Once again you ladies amaze me!  Lisa B. here to pop on in and announce the winners of our HEART challenge.  I am in complete awe and amazement of soooooo many creative and beautiful projects that were submitted for this challenge.  I got so many great ideas and inspiration from you all.  You really are a bunch of talented women.  I am honored that you shared your creations with us here at the Sisterhood.  I know you probably hear this a lot but you ladies make it really hard to choose.  We only pick three plus top Sister, but so many more of you are deserving.  I want to personally thank each one of you for playing along with us these past two weeks.  I can't wait to see what you have to share with us for the next challenge.

Now on to the hard part.  In numerical order the Sisterhood Top Three awards go to:


And the Top Sister goes to:

#69 MANDY


Ladies grab your badge from the sidebar and display them with honor.  You surely deserve it!  

I am not sure all of you have noticed but we now list two challenges at a time that are coming up.  This Wednesday we will be having our Thank You challenge.  Tune in Wednesday the 13th for all the details.


3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooooh so thrilled to be featured with such awesome entries.So happy you guys liked my project

Shylaashree said...

Congrats sonia

PolkaDotPrincess said...

Fabulous cards!!!