Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Animals! Winners....

Wow!  Each and every entry was so creative and fun....loved them all!  Thank you for playing along and sharing your talent with all of us.  As hostess of the Animals! Challenge I had the difficult task of choosing the Top 3 Awards and Top Sister Award!

TOP 3...




Congratulations to the Top 3!!
Please take your badges from our right side bar.

Top Sister Award Goes To...


Congratulations!!  Please take your winner's badge
from the side bar!

Please come back tomorrow for our next challenge
that will be hosted by our 'sistah' Diane.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Yep lots of fabulous entries . . . glad I didn't have to do the choosing Vickie! LOL! Great job everyone! Congrats to the winners!

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of you top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
Andrea x

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as Top 3!!! Greatly appreciated!!! I will post my badge with pride!!!